The Priapuss, or P-Shot procedure is a pioneering new sexual rejuvenation technique for men. Involving platelet rich plasma (PRP) harvested from the client’s own blood through centrifuge-treatment being injected directly into the penis. The cell-generating growth factors contained within the plasma then help to grow healthier tissue and increase blood flow by triggering stem cells.
Who can have the P-Shot?
The procedure is suitable for individuals who suffer from:
- Erectile dysfunction (inability to attain/maintain an erection)
- Loss of sensation
- Diminished sexual drive or incomplete erections during sex
- Loss of sensation in the penis
The procedure is also an option for individuals who simply wish to enhance their sexual performance or improve the appearance, firmness and/or shape; size and/or function of their penis. It can also be used in the treatment of Peyronie’s Disease. (Causing the penis to bend; painful erections and more or less serious difficulties when having sexual intercourse, this condition is caused by scar tissue developing along the penis’ shaft.) Suitability of a client for the treatment is assessed by Dr Wakil during the initial consultation.
Duration, Pain and Recovery Time
The procedure takes approximately 40 minutes, and, as it is performed using a local anaesthetic, discomfort is minimal. In some cases, no pain/discomfort is experienced at all. Clients are able to return to their straight away. Sexual intercourse can also be resumed within the same day. Results may be immediate, but can take anything up to approximately 3 to 4 weeks to take effect.
Benefits of the P-Shot
Clients who have successfully undergone the P-Shot procedure have reported:
- Increased firmness of erection
- Increased penis size (between 10% and 20%) following use of the pump that was provided together with the treatment
- Strengthening and/or straightening of the penis
- Increased circulation/blood flow
- Increased sexual stamina
- Improved sexual capabilities
- Enhanced appearance
- Increased sensation/pleasure
- Improvement in Peyronie’s disease
You can learn more about the P Shot by clicking the link.
Book A Consultation
Book your consultation now by using our contact form or you can contact Dr SW Clinics directly:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7467 5340